The TCDT1110/TCDT1110G consists of a phototransistor optically coupled to a gallium arsenide infrared-emitting diode in a 6 pin plastic dual inline package. The elements provide a fixed distance between input and output for highest safety requirements.
• Extra low coupling capacity - typical 0.2 pF
• High Common Mode Rejection
• Low temperature coefficient of CTR
• Base not connected
• Lead (Pb)-free component
• Component in accordance to RoHS 2002/95/EC and
• Switch-mode power supplies
• Line receiver
• Computer peripheral interface
• Microprocessor system interface
• Circuits for safe protective separation against
electrical shock according to safety class II
- For appl. class I - IV at mains voltage ≤ 300 V
- For appl. class I - III at mains voltage ≤ 600 V
according DIN EN 60747-5-5.