The M66313FP is a semiconductor integrated circuit for LED array driver with 32-bit serial-input, parallel-output shift register, equipped with direct set input and output latches.
• High output current. All parallel output IOL = +24 mA, LEDs can be turned on simultaneously.
• Low power dissipation : 200 µW/package (max) (VCC = 5 V, Ta = 25°C, quiescent state)
• High noise margin Employment of Schmitt–trigger circuit on all inputs allows application with long wiring.
• Direct set input (SD)
• Open-drain output (Q1 to Q32)
• Serial data output for cascading (SQ32)
• Wide operating temperature range (Ta = −40 to +85°C)
• Pin configuration for easy layout on PCB. (Pin configuration allows easy cascade connection or LED connection)
LED array drive for eraser unit of a copying machine
LED array drive of a button telephone set
Various LED modules