M66311P/FP is a LED array driver having a 16 bit serial-input and parallel output shiftregister function with direct coupled reset input and output latch function.
This product guarantees the output electric current of 24 mA which is sufficient for anode common LED drive, capable of flowing 16 bits continuously at the same time. Parallel output is open drain output.
In addition, as this product has been designed in complete CMOS, power consumption can be greatly reduced when compared with conventional BIPOLAR or Bi-CMOS products.
Furthermore, pin lay–out ensures the realization of an easy printed circuit.
• Anode common LED drive
• High output current all parallel output IOL = 24 mA simultaneous lighting available
• Low power dissipation: 100 µW/package (max)
(VCC = 5 V, Ta = 25°C, quiescent state)
• High noise margin schmitt input circuit provides responsiveness to a long line length.
• Equipped with direct-coupled reset
• Open drain output
(except serial data output)
• Wide operating temperature range: Ta = −40 to +85°C
• Pin lay-out facilitates printed circuit wiring. (This lay-out facilitates cascade connection and LED connection.)
LED array drive of BUTTON TELEPHONE
LED array drive of ERASER of a PPC copier
Other various LED modules