1. Lineup now includes high breakdown voltage type that achieves breakdown voltage
between open contacts of 1,500 VAC.
Surge breakdown voltage between open contacts:
1,500 V 10 × 160 µsec. (FCC part 68)
Surge breakdown voltage between contact and coil:
6,000 V 1.2 × 50 µsec. (EN60950)
2. Approved to the supplementary insulation class in the EN standards(EN60950).
The insulation distance between the
contact and coil meet the
supplementary insulation class of the
EN60950 standards as required for
equipment connected to the telephone
lines in Europe.
Satisfies the following conditions:
• Clearances: 2.0 mm .079 inch or more
• Creepage distance: 2.5 mm .098 inch or more
3. 3,000 V breakdown voltage between
contact and coil. (Surge breakdown voltage 6,000 V type)
The body block construction of the coil
that is sealed formation offers a high
breakdown voltage of 3,000 V between
contact and coil.
4. Nominal operating power:
High sensitivity of 200mW
By using the highly efficient polar
magnetic circuit “seesaw balance
mechanism”, a nominal operating
power of 200 mW has been achieved.
5. High contact capacity: 2 A 30 V DC
6. High contact reliability achieved with gold-clad crossbar
twin contacts and the use of gas expelling materials during formation.
*We also offer a range of products with
AgPd contacts suitable for use in low
level load analog circuits (Max. 10V DC 10 mA).
*SX relays designed for low level loads are also available.
(Surge breakdown voltage 2,500 V type only)
7. Outstanding vibration and shock resistance.
Functional shock resistance: 750 m/s2
Destructive shock resistance: 1,000 m/s2
Functional vibration resistance:
10 to 55 Hz (at double amplitude of 3.3 mm .130 inch)
Destructive vibration resistance:
10 to 55 Hz (at double amplitude of 5 mm .197 inch)
8. Sealed construction allows automatic washing.
9. A range of surface-mount types is also available.
SA: Low-profile surface-mount terminal type
SL: High connection reliability surface mount terminal type
SS: Space saving surface-mount terminal type
10. M.B.B. type available (Surge breakdown voltage 2,500 V type only)
3. Communications (xDSL)
4. Medical equipment
5. Automotive equipment