The MC74AC373/74ACT373 consists of eight latches with 3−state outputs for bus organized system applications. The flip−flops appear transparent to the data when Latch Enable (LE) is HIGH. When LE is LOW, the data that meets the setup time is latched. Data appears on the bus when the Output Enable (OE) is LOW. When OE is HIGH, the bus output is in the high impedance state.
• Eight Latches in a Single Package
• 3−State Outputs for Bus Interfacing
• Outputs Source/Sink 24 mA
• ′ACT373 Has TTL Compatible Inputs
• These are Pb−Free Devices