The MOC8106, MOC8107 and MOC8108 devices consist of a gallium arsenide LED optically coupled to a silicon phototransistor in a dual–in–line package.
• Closely Matched Current Transfer Ratio (CTR) Minimizes Unit–to–Unit Variation
• Narrow (CTR) Windows that translate to a Narrow and Predictable Open Loop Gain Window
• Very Low Coupled Capacitance along with No Chip to Pin 6 Base Connection for
Minimum Noise Susceptibility
• To order devices that are tested and marked per VDE 0884 requirements, the
suffix “V” must be included at end of part number. VDE 0884 is a test option.
• Switchmode Power Supplies (Feedback Control)
• AC Line/Digital Logic Isolation
• Interfacing and coupling systems of different potentials and impedances