The MOC3041, MOC3042 and MOC3043 devices consist of gallium arsenide infrared emitting diodes optically coupled to a monolithic silicon detector performing the function of a Zero Voltage Crossing bilateral triac driver.
They are designed for use with a triac in the interface of logic systems to equipment powered from 115 Vac lines, such as solid–state relays, industrial controls, motors, solenoids and consumer appliances, etc.
• Simplifies Logic Control of 115 Vac Power
• Zero Voltage Crossing
• dv/dt of 2000 V/µs Typical, 1000 V/µs Guaranteed
• To order devices that are tested and marked per VDE 0884 requirements, the suffix ”V” must be included at end of part number. VDE 0884 is a test option. Recommended for 115/240 Vac(rms) Applications:
• Solenoid/Valve Controls • Temperature Controls
• Lighting Controls • E.M. Contactors
• Static Power Switches • AC Motor Starters
• AC Motor Drives • Solid State Relays