The HD74V240A has eight inverter drivers with three-state outputs in a 20-pin package. Four inverters are included in one circuit. Each circuit can be independently controlled by the enable signal 1OE or 2OE, which enables outputs when receiving a low-level signal. Low-voltage operation is suitable for batterypowered products (e.g., notebook computers), and the low-power consumption extends the battery life.
• VCC = 2.0 V to 5.5 V operation
• All inputs VIH (Max.) = 5.5 V (@VCC = 0 V to 5.5 V)
• All outputs VO (Max.) = 5.5 V (@VCC = 0 V)
• Typical VOL ground bounce < 0.8 V (@VCC = 3.3 V, Ta = 25°C)
• Typical VOH undershoot > 2.3 V (@VCC = 3.3 V, Ta = 25°C)
• Output current ±8 mA (@VCC = 3.0 V to 3.6 V), ±16 mA (@VCC = 4.5 V to 5.5 V)