These N-Channel enhancement mode power field effect transistors are produced using Fairchild’s proprietary, planar stripe, DMOS technology.
This advanced technology has been especially tailored to minimize on-state resistance, provide superior switching performance, and withstand high energy pulse in the avalanche and commutation mode. These devices are well suited for high efficient switched mode power supplies, active power factor correction, electronic lamp ballast based on half bridge topology.
• 50A, 150V, RDS(on) = 0.042Ω @VGS = 10 V
• Low gate charge ( typical 85 nC)
• Low Crss ( typical 100pF)
• Fast switching
• 100% avalanche tested
• Improved dv/dt capability
• 175°C maximum junction temperature rating