The LM4041 is a bandgap circuit designed to achieve a precision micro-power voltage reference of 1.225 V. The device is available in the small outline SOT23 and SC70-5 surface mount packages which are ideal for applications where space saving is important.
Both packages are available to 0.5% C grade and 1% D grade for precision applications. Excellent performance is maintained over the 60µA to 12mA operating current range with a typical temperature coefficient of only 20ppm/°C. The device has been designed to be highly tolerant of capacitive loads so maintaining excellent stability.
This device offers a pin for pin compatible alternative to the LM4041 voltage reference in both adjustable and 1.225V output variants.
• Small packages: SOT23, SC70-5
• No output capacitor required
• Output voltage tolerance
• LM4041C ±0.5% at 25°C
• LM4041D ±1% at 25°C
• Low output noise 20µVrms
(10Hz to 10kHz)
• Wide operating current range 60µA to 12mA
• Extended temperature range -40°C to +125°C
• Low temperature coefficient 100ppm/°C (max)
• Battery powered equipment
• Precision power supplies
• Portable instrumentation
• Portable communications devices
• Notebook and palmtop computers
• Data acquisition systems