The TR3000 hybrid transceiver is ideal for short-range wireless data applications where robust operation, small size, low power consumption and low cost are required. The TR3000 employs RFM’s amplifier-sequenced hybrid (ASH) architecture to achieve this unique blend of character- istics. All critical RF functions are contained in the hybrid, simplifying and speeding design-in. The receiver section of the TR3000 is sensitive and stable. A wide dynamic range log detector, in combination with digital AGC and a compound data slicer, provide robust performance in the presence of on-channel interference or noise.
• Designed for Short-Range Wireless Data Communications
• Supports RF Data Transmission Rates Up to 115.2 kbps
• 3 V, Low Current Operation plus Sleep Mode
• Stable, Easy to Use, Low External Parts Count
• Complies with Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS)