OCTAL D-TYPE FLIP-FLOP WITH 3-STATE OUTPUTS
The MC74F574 is a high-speed, low-power octal D-type flip-flop featuring separate D-type inputs for each flip-flop and 3-state outputs for bus oriented applications. A buffered clock (CP) and Output Enable (OE) are common to all flip-flops.
This device is functionally identical to the F374 except for the pinouts.
• Broadside Pinout Version of F374
• Edge-Triggered D-Type Inputs
• Buffered Positive Edge-Triggered Clock
• 3-State Outputs for Bus Oriented Applications
• ESD Protection > 4000 Volts