The AP2008 integrates Pulse-Width-Modulation (PWM) control circuit into a single chip, mainly designs for power-supply regulator. All the functions include an on-chip 0.77V reference output, an error amplifier, an adjustable oscillator, a soft-start, UVLO, SCP circuitry, and a push-pull output circuit. Switching frequency is adjustable by trimming CT. During low VCC situation, the UVLO makes sure that the outputs are off until the internal circuit is operational normally.
• PWM Buck Control Circuitry
• Operating voltage can be up to 20V
• Under voltage Lockout (UVLO) Protection
• Short Circuit Protection (SCP)
• Soft-start circuit
• Variable Oscillator Frequency -- 300Khz Max
• 0.77V voltage reference Output
• 8-pin SOP package
• SOP-8L: Available in “Green” Molding Compound (No Br, Sb)
• Lead Free Finish/ RoHS Compliant (Note 1)
• Backlight inverter
• LCD Monitor
• XDROM, XDSL Product
• DC/DC converters in computers, etc.